2019 Lara Jacket
An ultra-breathable insulating jacket tough enough for the backcountry.
When you’re standing on a windy summit or booting up at the trailhead in the dark, you need a layer that’ll warm you up instantly. Insert the Lara Jacket, an insulating, packable puffy stuffed with 80 percent post-consumer-recycled Primaloft Hi-Loft Eco Insulation that’s got softshell on the arms and back for added breathability. This hoodless, streamlined puffy isn’t lacking in technical features, either. It’s coated with Durable Water Repellent, has calculated stitch lines for movement, and is tricked out with waterproof zippers to keep you protected.
- 80 gram Primaloft Hi-Loft Eco insulation
- 100% Nylon Intuitive Stretch Ripstop with Poly/spandex lining
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- Two pockets
- Wind and water-resistant
- High Performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Adjustable waist cinch
- YKK coil zippers
- Average weight: 367 grams