The most waterproof air permeable shell thanks to eVent DV Expedition fabric.
Meet the king of jackets. The Lab Coat is one of Flylow’s most premium pieces, a jacket meticulously designed for climbing and skiing mountains in harsh conditions and variable temperatures. Made with eVent DVExpedition fabric, which boasts a 30k waterproof rating while retaining an air permeable level of breathability, this jacket offers a combination of features never seen before in technical outerwear. The three-layer fabric repels snow and sleet but allows moisture and sweat to escape. Smart features like waterproof zippers, ample underarm vents, articulated sleeves for mobility, and pockets easily accessible while wearing a backpack make this a lightweight, packable hardshell built for the backcountry.
- eVent fabric with Direct Venting™Expedition technology
- 30k/10k with 0.06 cfm Air Permeability
- 100% Nylon
- Articulated shoulders and sleeves
- Fully seam taped
- 5 pockets (1 internal, 4 external)
- Helmet-compatible hood
- Removable powder skirt
- 12 mm seam taping
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK waterproof Vislon zippers
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 14-inch pit zips
- Average weight: 602 grams