A three-layer shell for women with freeride style.
It used to be that you had to choose between women’s jackets that looked good but were designed mainly for drinking cocoa in the lodge or women’s jackets that could withstand a storm but fit tight and short and were unflattering. Now, thankfully, you can have the best of both. The Puma Jacket is packed with style and fits like a long, freeride coat, but it has all the fixings of a high-end, three-layer mountaineering shell. In other words, you get everything you want in one perfect package.
- 3-layer Intuitive™ 100% Polyester Fabric
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- Lightweight jersey backing
- 10-inch underarm vents
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 3 exterior pockets, inner media pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers
- Average weight: 765 grams