A three-layer freeride coat built for mountain shredders.
A mountain utility coat built for everything from bootpacking to tram riding to gelande quaffing, the Knight Jacket has a burly, three-layer fabric that blocks wind and cold and a Durable Water Repellent coating, waterproof zippers, and full seam taping to keep rainstorms from sending you inside. Generous 10-inch pit zippers and a breathable hanging mesh lining wick sweat where you need it most.
- 3-layer Intuitive™ 100% Polyester Fabric
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane
- 10-inch underarm vents
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- Fully seam taped
- 3 exterior pockets, inner media pocket
- Powder skirt
- Powder guard snaps
- No Bulk Cuffs
- YKK zippers- Average weight: 765 grams