An insulating, hooded midlayer you can wear under a shell or on its own.
This puffy, insulating hoodie is way warmer than it looks. Pick up the Mia Jacket and it feels lightweight and packable. Put it on and you’ll realize just how toasty you are. Stuffed with 80 grams of Primaloft Eco insulation, it has an incredible warmth-to-weight ratio. (Bonus: it’s made from 80 percent post-consumer recycled materials.) You’ll wear it under your ski jacket as a lightweight insulator and on its own while digging into a pre-ski-tour plate of waffles. Two hand pockets keep your hands warm on a walk and store those leftover waffles to go.
- Ultra-light 20D Stretch Taffeta S/G Lite™ fabric
- 100% Nylon Shell with Poly/spandex lining
- 80 grams Primaloft Hi-Loft Eco Fill™
- Wind and water-resistant
- High performance DWR (Durable Water Repellent)
- 2 hand pockets
- Baffled stitch-through construction
- YKK waterproof zippers
- Average weight: 260 grams